About U.S. Travel Sponsorship
Only U.S. Travel reaches the industry as a whole as well as the important niches throughout all 19 segments of the travel industry. U.S. Travel events are host to the most active, sought-after travel industry professionals from across the U.S. and in some cases, from around the world. U.S. Travel members are among the top decision-makers at state tourism offices, convention and visitor bureaus, regional tourism alliances and corporate members who control advertising and marketing spend; web support and online strategies; and a wide variety of other goods and services.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Unique access to new and existing clients, while creating brand loyalty, in ways that are flexible, cost-effective, and comprehensive.
- Access to both vertical and horizontal audiences, and there are opportunities for organizations of any size.
- Targeted venues to showcase or launch products and services.
- Opportunities are limited, preserving sponsors' brand and product identification with this group—so much so that there have historically been waiting lists for certain top sponsor roles.
U.S. Travel has multiple levels of sponsorship at each of our venues to ensure that all players in all sectors of travel and tourism come together to help build a stronger, more unified industry that benefits everyone. Sponsorship opportunities are available at the following:
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Destination Capitol Hill
- ESTO - Educational Seminars for Tourism Organizations
- IPW Partner Marketing Pavilion - NEW!
- National Council of Attractions (NCA) Meetings
- National Council of State Tourism Directors (NCSTD) - Spring Forum
U.S. Travel can customize year-round integrated sponsorship opportunities across all U.S. Travel assets.
Sponsorship Ranges and Categories
Sponsorships range in price from $1,500 to $170,000 for cost-effective access to industry leaders. Among the opportunities within those categories are:
- Sponsorships of luncheons and keynote speakers that gain the undivided attention of travel industry professionals;
- Brand recognition and visibility via your logo on badge wallets, delegate portfolios, or electronic screens during main events;
- Opportunity to network one-on-one with key leaders of the industry and enjoy a front seat at the cutting edge of advocacy, forecasts/trends, technology tools, and best practices in marketing, client relationships/retention, and business development;
- Multi-year, integrated sponsorships enjoy long-term relationships with U.S. Travel members at even better rates.