National Travel and Tourism Week
Resources to Help You Communicate
Celebrating National Travel and Tourism Week
The U.S. Travel Association provides a number of free, useful resources to help you plan and stage effective activities in support of National Travel and Tourism Week, including everything that you will need to organize and host a local travel rally for Travel Rally Day on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, or for events/activites throughout the week.
To align with U.S. Travel's multiyear campaign, the NTTW 2014 theme is again Travel Effect.
For reference, the new 2014 toolkit is below.
Download toolkit elements below:
- Great Ideas to Celebrate National Travel and Tourism Week
- Rally Day Sample House Invitation Letter
- Rally Day Sample Invitation Letter for Industry/Community
- Rally Day Overview
- Logos and Graphics
- Rally Day Sample Senate Invitation Letter
- Sample Proclamation
- Sample Media Advisory
- NTTW Talking Points
- Tweet Sheet
- Power of Travel Coalition Sign Up Sheet
- U.S. Travel Answer Sheet
- "What's Your Travel Effect?" Contest Details
- Sample Op-Ed
- Sample Press Release
- Sample Blog Post
- Sample Ad