Mercury Awards (NCSTD)
Showcasing outstanding work
The Mercury Awards recognize members for excellence and creative accomplishment in state/ territory destination marketing and promotion; and inspire, by showcasing outstanding work, the continued development of imaginative and exciting marketing and promotional programs.
The 2013 NCSTD Mercury Awards competition is now accepting entries for 2013.
- Print Visitors Guide
- Print Advertising
- Broadcast Advertising: Television
- Broadcast Advertising: Radio
- Public and Media Relations
- Niche Marketing, including International Marketing
- Co-op Marketing
- Best Website
- Best Digital Campaign
- Best Use of Social Media Platform
- Special Promotion
- Best Overall Program
The NCSTD Mercury Awards are for U.S. state and territory tourism offices that are members of U.S. Travel Association.
Mercury Award Winners will be announced at ESTO.