National Travel and Tourism Week
Resources to Help You Communicate
The U.S. Travel Association provides a number of free, useful resources to help you plan and stage effective activities in support of National Travel and Tourism Week on May 2-10, 2015, including everything you will need to organize and host a local event for Travel Rally Day on Tuesday, May 5, or for activities throughout the week.
2015 NTTW Toolkit
- Great Ideas to Celebrate National Travel and Tourism Week
- Sample Proclamation - Includes 2014 annual economic data.
- Logos and Graphics
- NTTW Talking Points - Includes 2014 annual economic data.
- Sample Press Release
- Sample Blog Post
- Tweet Sheet
- U.S. Travel Answer Sheet
- Rally Day Overview
- Rally Day Sample House Invitation Letter
- Rally Day Sample Senate Invitation Letter
- Power of Travel Coalition Sign-Up Sheet
- Sample Ad - new addition!
- Sample Media Advisory - new addition!
- Sample Op-Ed - new addition!