Developed to enhance the member experience throughout the year, the National Council of Attractions and Experiences Webinar Series features topics of great interest and relevance to the travel experience audience.
Planning: The Secret to Unlocking America's Vacation and Boosting Leisure Travel
Presented by Project: Time Off
Americans aren’t vacationing like they used to, leaving 662 million vacation days each year and $236 billion in missed economic opportunity. Cait DeBaun, director of communications for Project: Time Off, shares how attractions can unlock the opportunity with National Plan for Vacation Day. This webinar provides:
- Takeaways from Project: Time Off's vacation research that you can use to market your attraction.
- Tips on how destinations and travel brands have successfully activated for National Plan for Vacation Day.
- Insights to why planning is the secret to driving leisure travel.
The Changing Landscape of Distribution
Presented by Rezdy
Simon Lenoir, CEO and founder of Rezdy, shares the latest trends in the attractions and experiences industry. This webinar explores:
- A current snapshot of the industry landscape.
- When to use a consumer-direct strategy versus using intermediaries.
- The metrics behind last-minute bookings.
- Trends that are driving the future of this exciting industry.
What a Difference the Data Makes
Presented by ADARA
What would you do if you knew which media tactic drove the highest ADR? Or which creative execution resulted in the highest booking volume? Or from which origin market travelers stay the longest?
Ted Sullivan, ADARA's vice president of destination and resort analytics, shares how destination marketing organizations are using real-time data to defend, and even increase, budgets. This webinar explores:
- How the travel industry is using search and booking data to measure the effects of the proposed travel restrictions.
- How destinations are harnessing the power of data to build stronger case studies and make smarter media buying decisions.
- How DMOs are using data to fight for their budgets.
- What is next in terms of data gathering and benchmarking for DMOs.
Create Marketing Content that Inspires Travel in 2017
Presented by Miles Partnership
Content remains central to the art and science of online storytelling, however, the bar for content has been raised with the explosion of information sources, devices and media.
Combining the latest research from Destination Analysts and Phocuswright, including case-study examples of great travel and lifestyle content from around the world, Elena Prostova and Chris Adams take a closer look at content marketing trends for 2017. This webinar demonstrates the following:
- How changes in search and social media are influencing consumption.
- How to create, curate and distribute content that reaches, impacts and influences travelers.
- What's new, what's trending and what's next with travel content marketing.
LinkedIn—Love It or Leave It?
Presented by Customized Management Solutions
Are you making the most of the features available to you on LinkedIn?
Boost your organization’s visibility with these tools and tips:
- Graphics to best tell your business story on your company page.
- Showcase pages that amplify your organization’s unique features.
- Understand what content to share on company and showcase pages.
Video for Tourism Pros—How to Easily Create WOW!
Presented by Customized Management Solutions
3...2...1...action! Video is the newest way to reach more fans and amplify your social marketing. This webinar provides tips on how to produce your own videos, as well as tools to fire up your imagination. In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create short videos of still photos.
- Market your videos socially and amplify your messaging.
- Capture images and footage that inspires people.
Putting Together Your Puzzle: Building Your Brand and Getting Ahead in Hospitality
Presented by Matt Stiker
With experience gained from 30 years in marketing across a variety of industries and brands, Matt Stiker, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of sales for CityPASS, shares his perspective on how you can not only become a better employee, but how you can prepare yourself for roles in hospitality beyond your current one. As an industry known for its diversity of individuals, companies and sub-industries, the opportunities in hospitality are tremendous for growth, but only if you’re ready for them.