An analysis of recent trends guiding the growth of global travel, and their effects on the United States as a major long-haul destination market. The following aspects of international travel are examined:
- Global Travel Trends – Source and destination markets driving long-haul travel
- U.S. Travel Trends – Placing the U.S. travel market within the global context
- Travel’s Economic Impact on U.S. International Trade – The level and composition of U.S. travel exports to key countries
- Factors Promoting Travel to the United States – Structural factors and targeted policies, which help position the U.S. as a key long-haul travel market
- International Travel Outlook –Exploration of future travel trends, and sensitivity analysis aimed at highlighted relatively “untapped” potential inbound markets.