International Travel Statistics SubscriptionANNUAL FEE: Member - $495.00; Non-Member -$1,295.00
The International Travel Statistics Subscription, part of Interactive Travel Analytics, provides interactive data related to international visitations to the U.S and U.S. resident travel abroad. Also includes U.S. travel trade statistics (exports, imports, trade balance), average international traveler spending in the U.S., and global long-haul travel statistics by country and region to help identify potential markets. General country-level economic statistics allow users to compare travel trends with the overall macroeconomic environment.
Includes historic data from 2000 and forecasts through 2024.
Data can be manipulated, displayed and downloaded for analysis through a variety of tools.
Learn more about the other Interactive Travel Analytics (ITA) Subscriptions.
- Key Statistics and Forecast Subscription: provides interactive data related to visitations and spending (domestic and international), travel inflation, and general economic statistics.
- Travel Economic Impact Subscription: annual travel economic impact data for the U.S. and all 50 states.
- Monthly Travel Statistics Subscription: national level travel employment, inflation and international trade statistics.
- International Travel Statistics Subscription: annual U.S. international travel statistics, global long-haul travel data and general international economic statistics.
- State Tourism Office Budgets Subscription: Annual state tourism office budget data for all 50 states.