Monthly Travel Statistics SubscriptionANNUAL FEE: Member - $495.00; Non-Member -$1,295.00
The Monthly Travel Statistics Subscription presents national-level travel statistics and comparable economy-wide data on a monthly basis.
NEW: The Monthly Subscription now also includes country-level data on international visitations to the U.S.
In total, five key areas are included:
- Employment (travel employment and total non-farm employment)
- International Visitation (volume and 12-month % change by country)
- International Trade (travel exports and total exports)
- Inflation (Travel Price Index and Consumer Price Index)
- Travel Trends Index (produced by the U.S. Travel Association together with Oxford Economic to measure the direction and pace of travel volume to and within the United States).
Monthly visitation data is available from 2015, employment and trade data is available from 2000, inflation data is available from 1985, and Travel Trends Index data goes back to 2005.
All data is updated monthly and can be manipulated, displayed and downloaded for analysis through a variety of tools.
Learn more about the other Interactive Travel Analytics (ITA) Subscriptions.
- Key Statistics and Forecast Subscription: provides interactive data related to visitations and spending (domestic and international), travel inflation, and general economic statistics.
- Travel Economic Impact Subscription: annual travel economic impact data for the U.S. and all 50 states.
- Monthly Travel Statistics Subscription: national level travel employment, inflation and international trade statistics.
- International Travel Statistics Subscription: annual U.S. international travel statistics, global long-haul travel data and general international economic statistics.
- State Tourism Office Budgets Subscription: Annual state tourism office budget data for all 50 states.