Thank you for celebrating Travel Then and Now!
National Travel and Tourism Week is an annual tradition for the U.S. travel community. It’s a time when travel and tourism professionals across the country unite to celebrate the value travel holds for our economy, businesses and personal well-being.
The 2018 celebration, May 6 – 12, marked the 35th anniversary of the 1983 congressional resolution that established NTTW—and it was all about celebrating the contributions and accomplishments of the U.S. travel community over the course of the last several decades.
More on this year's theme:
- NTTW 2018: How to Celebrate “Travel Then and Now”
- National Travel and Tourism Week 2018 Theme: “Travel Then and Now”
- “Welcome” The Key to America’s Travel Industry
- Share Your #TravelsWelcome Message
- Video: NTTW 2018 Travel Then and Now
- How are you celebrating National Travel and Tourism Week?