Destination Capitol Hill (DCH) is the U.S. travel industry's premier legislative fly-in.
The event brings travel leaders from across the country together to educate policymakers about the power of travel. The program combines a legislative day on Capitol Hill with advocacy training, guest speakers and peer-to-peer networking. DCH provides delegates with an opportunity to learn about upcoming legislation that impacts travel, network with peers and meet with members of Congress to stress the importance of travel as an economic driver.
Together, hundreds of travel colleagues will advocate to:
- Provide relief for travel industry businesses
- Advance stimulus measures to drive travel demand
- Position the U.S. to welcome back international travel
- Safely restore business travel, meetings and events
Resources and Briefing Materials:
- Talking Points with key legislative asks and background details to help build the case
- Newly-Added Hill Deck which explores our issues in-depth and will be provided to each congressional office in advance of your meetings
- Newly-released State and District-level Economic Impact Data to illustrate how COVID-19 has harmed our once-thriving industry. Search for your state or district to access high-level numbers, and download the associated PDF report for a deeper local dive