The National Park Service preserves America’s natural and cultural treasures, attracting visitors from across the country and around the world. This year, they turn 100! Use these resources to join the #FindYourPark conversation.
FIND YOUR PARK CHECKLIST
- Go see National Parks Adventure for inspiration.
- Hold a minimum of one Find Your Park event or activity that supports the centennial goal (starting April 2 through the end of the year).
- Collaborate across parks, programs, partners, and public lands to create Find Your Park events and activities and to engage the public in the campaign.
- Use the Find Your Park logo on your communications.
- Set social media goals and plan to incorporate #findyourpark regularly once campaign has launched.
- Display Find Your Park campaign materials in primary high-traffic, high-visitation areas.
- Urge visitors to share their experiences, stories, and photos on the FindYourPark.com website.