People travel for a variety of reasons. Emotional fulfillment and enrichment are key travel motivators, as is discovering a ‘sense of place’ within a city or destination. But whether they want to see the sights, live like locals, ride every ride, or shop ‘til they drop, what people really want is to experience the United States.
The U.S. Travel Experience Network represents more than 800 U.S. Travel members in organizations as diverse as national parks, iconic landmarks, shopping centers, entertainment venues, world-class attractions and sightseeing tours. Our purpose is to enhance the effectiveness of the individuals and organizations who participate, by providing them with tools, connections and support.
The Experience Network serves members by:
Engaging and galvanizing all types of attraction and experience organizations, and serve as champions who support and assist U.S. Travel in its efforts to educate, network, advocate and connect its members and the industry at large.
As a member of U.S Travel The Experience Network provides the following programs and services for its members:
Educate and Network by:
- Gaining access to authoritative industry research to stay informed of the latest travel trends and forecasts affecting businesses.
- Joining online educational webinars led by industry thought leaders to engage in continuing professional development.
- Attending an informative, one of a kind marketing session held annually at IPW.
- Interacting with peers, meeting new colleagues and building valuable and productive relationships at Experience Network meet and greets and U.S. Travel events.
- Staying current on industry news through the U.S. Travel Experience Network LinkedIn group and ongoing e-newsletters.
- Leverage the collective strength of the experience industries.
- Creating synergy with Brand USA, liaise with industry partners and protect the travel business environment.
- Ensuring the travel industry is recognized as a vital economic driver with local, state and federal officials, and continuing to work toward being a more eco-friendly industry.