In collaboration with Simpleview, the U.S. Travel Association's Destinations Council has created the DMO Digital Performance Dashboard. This tool aggregates and helps synthesize data from participating DMOs across the country and across different platforms to establish true industry metrics for marketing activity.
How does it work?
The dashboard is designed to serve as a benchmarking tool to compare performance across the industry or your specific region for web and email marketing metrics. Participants are also able to break down the data by device usage and make data comparisons by region.
How Frequently is the data updated?
Data is updated daily.
What data is covered?
The member exclusive dashboard provides aggregated web and email performance metrics that include:
- Avg Session duration
- Avg Bounce rate
- Avg Pages per session
- Avg Channel Breakdown by % of traffic
- Avg Engaged sessions (TBD)
- Device breakdown
- Average Cost-per-click (paid search)
- Average Click-through rate % (paid search and email)
- Average open rate
- Average click-through-rate
- Average click to open rate
- Ability to segment by email type (i.e., leisure, partner engagement, etc.)
Please click here for FAQ's.