National Council of Attractions and Experiences (NCAE)
People travel for a number of reasons; to visit family and friends, explore a new part of the country or see their favorite musical or team play. Whatever the reason, we know emotional fulfillment and enrichment are key travel motivators for both domestic and international travelers.
As a U.S. Travel member benefit, all attraction and experience organizations are part of the National Council of Attractions and Experiences (NCAE). The Council is composed of theme parks, museums, shopping centers, zoos and aquariums, historical landmarks, national parks, sports venues, theater and entertainment venues, sightseeing tours and more.
NCAE's purpose is to enhance the effectiveness of U.S. Travel's attraction and experience members by providing them with relevant research and tools, networking opportunities and thought leadership.
The National Council of Attractions and Experiences provides a variety of programs and services for its members.
- Gaining access to industry-leading research to stay informed of the latest travel trends and forecasts affecting the attractions and experiences segment.
- Attending informative, one-of-a-kind educational sessions put on for, and by, the National Council of Attractions and Experiences.
- Interacting with industry peers and building valuable and productive relationships at NCAE Client Appreciation Event at IPW.
- Staying current on industry news through the quarterly newsletters and U.S. Travel webinars.
- Products that leverage the collective strength of the attractions and experiences segment.
- Studies that provide the industry with one-of-a-kind data and research trends.
- Resources and reports ensure the travel industry is recognized as a vital economic driver by local, state and federal officials.
Vice President, Broadway Inbound Inc., The Shubert Organization
Assistant Vice President, Tourism Marketing, Macerich Shopping Centers and Fashion
Second Vice Chair
Director, Outside Sales, San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park
Managing Director, 360 CHICAGO
Vice President, General Manager, Big Bus Tours
Director of Sales, SeaWorld San Diego
Director of Travel Industry Sales, Historic Tours of America
Senior Manager, New Ticket Initiatives, Atlanta Braves
CEO, U.S. Cultural & Heritage Marketing Council
Senior Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Mall of America
Vice President, Fenway Park Tours, Boston Red Sox
Senior Director, Marketing and Public Relations, Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
Executive Director, Destination Marketing, Herschend Family Entertainment (HFE)
President & Owner, On Location Tours
KEY RESOURCE LINKS
Manager, Member Engagement