People travel for a variety of reasons. Emotional fulfillment and enrichment are key travel motivators, as is discovering a ‘sense of place’ within a city or destination. But whether they want to see the sights, live like locals, ride every ride, or shop ‘til they drop, what people really want is to experience the United States.
As a U.S. Travel benefit, all attractions and experiences organizations are part of the National Council of Attractions and Experiences. The council represents organizations as diverse as national parks, iconic landmarks, shopping centers, entertainment venues, world-class attractions and sightseeing tours. Our purpose is to enhance the effectiveness of the individuals and organizations who participate, by providing them with tools, connections and support.
The National Council of Attractions and Experiences serves members by engaging and galvanizing all types of attraction and experience organizations, serving as champions who support and assist U.S. Travel in its efforts to educate and connect its members, and provide relevant research to the industry at large.
The National Council of Attractions and Experiences provides the following programs and services for its members:
- Gaining access to industry-leading research to stay informed of the latest travel trends and forecasts affecting businesses.
- Attending informative, one-of-a-kind educational sessions put on for, and by, the National Council of Attractions and Experiences.
- Interacting with peers, meeting new colleagues and building valuable and productive relationships at NCAE meet-and-greets and U.S. Travel events.
- Staying current on industry news through the ongoing e-newsletters.
- Products that leverage the collective strength of the experience industries.
- Studies that provides the industry with one-of-a-kind data and research trends.
- Information that ensures the travel industry is recognized as a vital economic driver with local, state and federal officials.