People travel for a number of reasons; to visit family and friends, explore a new part of the country or see their favorite musical or team play. Whatever the reason, we know emotional fulfillment and enrichment are key travel motivators for both domestic and international travelers.
As a U.S. Travel member benefit, all attraction and experience organizations are part of the National Council of Attractions and Experiences (NCAE). The Council is composed of theme parks, museums, shopping centers, zoos and aquariums, historical landmarks, national parks, sports venues, theater and entertainment venues, sightseeing tours and more.
NCAE's purpose is to enhance the effectiveness of U.S. Travel's attraction and experience members by providing them with relevant research and tools, networking opportunities and thought leadership.
The National Council of Attractions and Experiences provides a variety of programs and services for its members.
- Gaining access to industry-leading research to stay informed of the latest travel trends and forecasts affecting the attractions and experiences segment.
- Attending informative, one-of-a-kind educational sessions put on for, and by, the National Council of Attractions and Experiences.
- Interacting with industry peers and building valuable and productive relationships at NCAE Client Appreciation Event at IPW.
- Staying current on industry news through the quarterly newsletters and U.S. Travel webinars.
- Products that leverage the collective strength of the attractions and experiences segment.
- Studies that provide the industry with one-of-a-kind data and research trends.
- Resources and reports ensure the travel industry is recognized as a vital economic driver by local, state and federal officials.