People travel for a number of reasons; to visit family and friends, explore a new part of the country or see their favorite musical or team play. Whatever the reason, we know emotional fulfillment and enrichment are key travel motivators for both domestic and international travelers.
As a U.S. Travel member benefit, all attraction and experience organizations are part of the National Council of Attractions and Experiences (NCAE). The Council is composed of theme parks, museums, shopping centers, zoos and aquariums, historical landmarks, national parks, sports venues, theater and entertainment venues, sightseeing tours and more.
NCAE's purpose is to enhance the effectiveness of U.S. Travel's attraction and experience members by providing them with relevant research and tools, networking opportunities and thought leadership.
The National Council of Attractions and Experiences provides the following programs and services for its members:
- Gaining access to industry-leading research to stay informed of the latest travel trends and forecasts affecting businesses.
- Attending informative, one-of-a-kind educational sessions put on for, and by, the National Council of Attractions and Experiences.
- Interacting with peers, meeting new colleagues and building valuable and productive relationships at NCAE meet-and-greets and U.S. Travel events.
- Staying current on industry news through the ongoing e-newsletters.
- Products that leverage the collective strength of the experience industries.
- Studies that provides the industry with one-of-a-kind data and research trends.
- Information that ensures the travel industry is recognized as a vital economic driver with local, state and federal officials.