A subscription-based interactive, research tool developed for travel industry professionals to make better-informed decisions.
This web-based interactive tool allows you to easily visualize and analyze domestic and international U.S. travel statistics in the following categories.
- State Tourism Office Budgets
- Tax Revenue
- Trade Statistics
- General Economic Statistics
ITA is available to subscribers. U.S. Travel Chairman’s Circle, Board Circle and Association Board Circle members have complimentary access to full ITA. Basic and Premier Research subscribers as well as State Travel Offices have complimentary access to ITA-State Tourism Office Budgets subscription.
Please use your U.S. Travel login credentials to access ITA.GO TO ITA
Not a subscriber? It’s ok. A portion of ITA (travel economic impact data for all 50 states and D.C.) is publicly-available.TAKE A TEST DRIVE
Data You Can Leverage
Statistics can be manipulated, displayed and downloaded for your own analysis through a variety of tools
Create dashboard charts
Get the latest rankings
ITA is available through four subscriptions
- Travel Economic Impact Subscription: annual travel economic impact data for the U.S. and all 50 states.
- Monthly Travel Statistics Subscription: national level travel employment, inflation and international trade statistics.
- International Travel Statistics Subscription: annual U.S. international travel statistics, global long-haul travel data and general international economic statistics.
- State Tourism Office Budgets Subscription: Annual state tourism office budget data for all 50 states.