An interactive research tool developed for travel industry professionals to make better-informed decisions.
This web-based interactive tool allows you to easily visualize and analyze domestic and international U.S. travel statistics in the following categories.
- State Tourism Office Budgets
- Tax Revenue
- Trade Statistics
- General Economic Statistics
All U.S. Travel members have complimentary access to the Key Statistics and Forecast data. Chairman’s Circle, Board Circle and Association Board Circle members have complimentary access to all products on ITA.
Please use your U.S. Travel login credentials to access ITA.GO TO ITA
Data You Can Leverage
Statistics can be manipulated, displayed and downloaded for your own analysis through a variety of tools
Create dashboard charts
Get the latest rankings
ITA has five products
- Key Statistics and Forecast: provides interactive data related to visitations and spending (domestic and international), travel inflation, and general economic statistics.
- Travel Economic Impact: annual travel economic impact data for the U.S. and all 50 states.
- Monthly Travel Statistics: national level travel employment, inflation and international trade statistics.
- International Travel Statistics: annual U.S. international travel statistics, global long-haul travel data and general international economic statistics.
- State Tourism Office Budgets: Annual state tourism office budget data for all 50 states.