The following Fact Sheets summarize the latest trends in international inbound travel and spending in the U.S.
- A summary of International Inbound Travel to the U.S. (2017) offers an overview and illustration of the United States' top inbound visitation markets in 2017
- An International Arrivals Cartogram (2017) graphically sizes all countries according to the volume of their residents' visitations to the United States
- Travel Exports (2016) offers an overview of spending by international visitors to the U.S.
- Top 20 Travel Export Markets (2016) ranks top inbound travel markets to the U.S. by spending
Individual country profiles are available for key inbound markets and can be accessed by clicking on the links below. They describe U.S. visitations and overall travel trends for each country, economic impact of U.S. visitations, travel forecasts, and key events that impact travel to the U.S.
Countries with summary reports include:
- Canada (preliminary 2017)
- Mexico (preliminary 2017)
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
As of April 2018, all summary reports reflect 2016 data (since 2017 actual data is not yet available) except for Canada and Mexico, which include data for 2017.