The following Fact Sheets summarize the latest trends in international inbound travel and spending in the U.S.
- Travel and Trade (2018) provides an analysis of the incredible—yet not so obvious—impact of international inbound travel on the U.S. trade balance.
- International Inbound Travel to the U.S. (2018) offers an overview and illustration of the United States' top inbound visitation markets in 2017.
- International Arrivals Cartogram (2018) graphically sizes all countries according to the volume of their residents' visitations to the United States.
- Global Travel Trends (2018) provides and overview of global travel and spending, focusing in particular on long-haul travel
- Top 20 Travel Export Markets (2018) ranks top inbound travel markets to the U.S. by spending.
- Top 20 Inbound Markets (2018), ranks top inbound travel markets to the U.S. by visitation (includes some historic data and forecasts)
Individual country profiles are available for key inbound markets and can be accessed by clicking on the links below. They describe U.S. visitations and overall travel trends for each country, economic impact of U.S. visitations, travel forecasts, and key events that impact travel to the U.S.
Countries with inbound travel reports include:
- Canada (2018)
- Mexico (2018)
- Australia (2018)
- China (2018)
- Brazil (2018)
- India (2018)
- Poland (2018)
- Germany (2017)
- Israel (2017)