All research papers and other publications available or offered on USTravel.org, including data or information contained therein (collectively, the "Research and/or Publications"), are the property of U.S. Travel Association ("U.S. Travel") and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All users or purchasers of any of the Research and/or Publications in whole or in part, agree to the following:
- The downloading, reproduction, distribution, republication, public display, public performance, uploading, transmission, or retransmission of, or creation of derivative works from (collectively, “Use”), the Research and/or Publications is strictly prohibited except as indicated below. All rights not expressly granted by U.S. Travel are reserved by U.S. Travel.
- A purchaser of the Research and/or Publications may download a single copy of the purchased material. The purchased material may be used privately by the purchaser or within the purchaser's own organization only. The Research and/or Publications may not be distributed to or Used by other individuals, organizations, or the media, absent prior written permission from U.S. Travel.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, U.S. Travel makes no representations and disclaims all warranties in connection with the Research and/or Publications, including but not limited to any representations or warranties of ownership and non-infringement.
- All permitted Uses of U.S. Travel Research and/or Publications (including statistics or findings from any U.S. Travel Research and/or Publications) must include on all copies, in such a manner and location as will give reasonable notice of U.S. Travel’s claim of copyright in the Research and/or Publications, the following notice:© [year of creation] U.S. Travel. Used with permission.
To request written permission to use U.S. Travel Research and/or Publications, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
A full description of the work you wish to use:
- Title of the work.
- An exact description of the content you wish to include.
How the work will be used:
- If you intend to change the work in any way, give specific details of the changes, and assurances that the work will not be used to mislead, slander, or bring the author into disrepute.
- Will it be included within other content, and if so what is the overall context, and what proportion of the overall work does the copied content represent.
How will the work be Used (i.e. published in book format, released online, etc.).
Give assurances that the work will be properly attributed (as indicated above).
Indicate the number of copies you wish to make.